The Claire Chapin Epps Family YMCA will leave you feeling strong, motivated, energetic and enthusiastic. It's all part of the Y experience!
Lifestyle & Fitness Assessments
Let one of our trainers take you through an easy series of tests to determine your current fitness level:
- Resting heart rate & blood pressure
- Cardiovascular Endurance
- Muscular Endurance
- Body Composition and Circumference Measurements
All of these are great indicators of health and will help you determine your areas of focus. We will help you set goals and plan the steps you need to take to reach them.
Guest and Potential Member Policy
- AWAY guests (current member of another YMCA) pay $5 per visit when using our YMCA.
- Guests will be charged a $12 fee for each visit and must provide a valid picture ID.
- Members can bring a guest up to three times at no charge.
- Each guest must provide a valid picture ID.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany teen guests (13-16 years of age), when not completed our Teen Fitness & Safety Class.
- Guests will be charged a $5 fee for children 12 years of age and younger. Children 13 years of age and older will be charged a $12 fee and must pass the Teen Fitness and/or Swim test in order to participate in The Wellness Center or swim unaccompanied by an adult in the pool.
liveFIT can be the support you need as you seek better health and wellbeing, and it is free for members. In your initial appointment, you will work one on one with a Health Coach to help you set realistic and sustainable goals, along with a plan that fits with your goals, interests, and lifestyle. After your first meeting, you will check in with your Health Coach periodically for guidance and support until you are comfortable to move forward on your own. With your coach, you may cover a variety of topics, programs and other opportunities located at your Y and in the community.
Facilities & Equipment
- Caring, supportive, trained and courteous staff
- Indoor, heated pool with 4 lap lanes and recreation play zone
- State-of-the-art strength training equipment
- Variety of cardiovascular equipment, including: treadmills, bikes, recumbent bikes, stair climbers, elliptical cross trainers
- Large selection of free weight equipment
- TRX Suspension Trainer
- Aerobics/Cycling Studio
- Woman’s, Men’s and Family locker rooms
- Chapel for spiritual growth and personal reflection
Join those that have committed to health and wellness.
Learn More »